Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New friend



Louie found a new friend to play with last night appartently. Found him with a snout full of quills this morning when I went out to feed. After he ate, I went and got a pair of needle nosed pliers and then caught Louie. I have to say that he is the most tolerant mule I've ever met. He let me pull those quills out. He sure wasn't happy about it but he was awful good. At the end I did end up snubbing him to a post only because he was flinching so bad every time the pliers touched him that I couldn't get ahold of the quills. And he didn't seem to hold any grudge once I was done as he followed me around wanting attention. He got lots of mule hugs, scratches and treats for being so good about letting me pull the quills out.

1 comment:

  1. He certainly is a sweet mule! Too bad his new friend wasn't as sweet...

    ReplyDelete