Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still waiting..

I haven't heard back yet from either vet I contacted at the clinic. But, today I did recieve a reply email from Jennifer Brooks. She is a certified equine rehabilitabion practicioner from Brookline NH. http://webpages.charter.net/ers/
She is very nice and really seems to be knowledgable. Next Wednesday she is giving a presentation at the Myhre Equine Clinic in Rochester, NH. She said I could come down and she would spend some time with me explaining the exercise progression progrem for intermittent upward fixation of the Patella that Louie has. Or I can bring Louie down for an evaluation. I'd like to do that but I'll have to see what the cost will be and see if I can afford it. At the least, I'll go down myself to talk with her and have her show me the exercise program.

No comments:

Post a Comment