Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally Video of Fetch Training Progress

I worked with Louie twice today. Spend a few minutes before feeding this morning. Louie was ready to play and he did very well. He continues to pick the toy up every time. This morning he tried a new trick and started tossing it out of the shelter. So, he taught me to fetch this morning.

This afternoon I went out again armed with my camera. I knew I wouldn't be able to get very good video holding the camera myself but figured I'd get what I could. Louie did very well again this afternoon. He did not repeat his performance of throwing the toy out of the shelter. He still picked up the toy every time and most of the time he's holding it long enough for me to take it from him. I've got to really start reinforcing this part now.

I also worked with Marie both times. She is actually targeting the toy now. I am proud of her!!! This is a big step for her.







1 comment: