Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tanquary

Today I was riding with Mary-Jo. We had no solid plan on when or where we would ride. We were both free all day so I told Mary-Jo to just call me when she was ready. It was a lovely day today with a 2nd day with low humidity. We decided to ride around 3:30 pm so I had such a nice relaxing morning and early afternoon taking my time doing my barn chores and house work interspersed with a few short naps. Mary-Jo arrived at my house around 3:15 pm. This was Luke 4th day of riding right in a row. But, when he saw me come into the barn, he came right in and offered me his head to put his halter on. He really loves trail riding. We took our time grooming and getting ready and headed out on trail around 4:15 pm. Mary-Jo was riding her lovely mare Tanquary. She was using Easyboot gloves on Tanquary's front feet and she was tripping a little with them on. So, we kept the pace mostly to a walk. Tanquary was such a good girl about everything and we had a very nice ride. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment