Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sweet Louie

I have never had an equine that seemed to enjoy my company as much as Little Louie. Though he seems to enjoy everyone's company so it is likely not any redeeming quality about myself he is attracted to. Today when I was picking the pasture, Louie was up on the other end of the pasture munching hay, watching me intently as he always does. Then, he comes all the way down to where I am just go get some mule love. Which he knows he'll get 'cause he's so stinkin' cute you can't resist him. He loves it when you wrap your arms around his face and just hug it tight.

He has been stalking me in the morning's though. He's been bored and playful and really is wondering if I'll engage in John mule play with him or not. He'll come sneaking up right behind me and follow me and if I spin around and look, he is making the funniest faces. The same one's he makes at my horse Marie when he tried to get her to play. She drives him off in disguest. I end of sending him off in fear of my life. I don't think he would ever intentionally hurt anyone but boy play can be rough! When he is right behind me like that I keep waiting for him to pounce on me. He sure does keep a smile on my face watching his antics though.

I can't wait to get him moved over to the indoor arena so I can start working on some serious training with him. It is long past time and he is so ready. Just a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment