Friday, April 10, 2020

Jackson Falls April 2020

I finally got shoes on Lily so we were ready to ride anywhere. It was a cool day today but perfect weather for our still hairy mules. We decided to go to Jackson Falls. I have not ridden there in quite a while. When I went out to the barn to feed Lily, she was sound asleep under the overhang. And she seems to have a little mouse friend that likes to share her meals with her.





I picked up Loretta and Pepper at Double M Campground. We trailered over to East Trigg Trailhead and parked there. The Jackson Falls ride is just full on beautiful all the way. We rode just a bit over 14 miles but it is a rugged 14 miles. It is a popular spot for rock climbing and there were a lot of climbers out today. I thought the people on the rocks so close to the trail might bother Lily but she didn't care about them at all. We had a great ride!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment