Sunday, August 28, 2016

Images in a Globe

I was busy most of the day but it was SUCH a lovely day that I had to get out for a quick ride this afternoon. There were only a few deer fly so that was nice. I just rode on the trails behind the house. I galloped into the Stark's yard to say hello. They said they were excited to have the Pony Express come to their house. On the way out of their yard, I caught the image in the globe.



The trails behind the house past the Stark's are starting to get very grown in. Won't be long before it will be hard to get through. Not that it will matter to me I guess since I won't be riding these trails after next summer. 
And we are having quite a drought. The little stream at the bottom of the hill is completely dry and the swamp beside it has almost no water in it either. It was a short but relaxing ride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment