Sunday, August 26, 2012

Western Dressage Clinic

Luke's owner, Kyle, took Luke to a western dressage clinic today at Sable Oaks stable in Brunswick, ME. The clinician was Sherry Trafton from Sable Oaks. Kyle picked Luke up Saturday afternoon. Luke has become well liked in my circle of riding friends so a group of us went to the stable to see how Luke and Kyle did and to learn something about this western dressage. Susie, Joanie, Barbara, Nancy and Pam came to watch. The clinic was very interesting and it was nice for me to see Luke being ridden by Kyle. Kyle is a very skilled rider and it gave me a chance to see what Luke really knows and areas where he could use a little more work and training. Kyle and Luke looked great and in my opinion (and I'm sure I'm not biased...) were the most spectacular looking pair in the clinic.......... Kyle's wife, Katie did great also. Her horse is very nice.
Here are a few pictures and video's from the clinic.










No comments:

Post a Comment