Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Louie and Luke Playing

Today I turned out Luke and Louie together. They have been playing over the fence the past few days and it has all been friendly so I didn't expect any trouble. And there was none. Actually, they were overall pretty quiet. But they did have a wonderful time playing with each other. It was fun watching them. I groomed them both so they would look nice in the pictures and of course they both had to go and roll and any respectable mules would do. When I was out of time and had to separate them, I went out with Luke's halter and really expected him to avoid me. But, I was pleasantly surprised when he stood quietly and just let me halter him and he willing went with me back to his own paddock. Good boy! 




























1 comment:

  1. They aren't very different from the Big Dogs, except (I suspect) they are probably a lot quieter. ;)

    ReplyDelete