Saturday, November 14, 2009

Took Kathy riding at beach

11/14/2009
I took Kathy riding at Popham beach today. Not the best weather but we had a blast anyway. We met Susie, Rocky, Amy, Judy and Amy’s daughter there. It was only sprinkling when we got there and very windy. Kathy rode Ruby and I rode Marie. I decided the beach might be a bit much for Louie for our first ride. It really started raining hard just before we got done riding and we got soaked. I decided to drop my leased mule Ruby and my horse Marie off at Susie’s house for the night. I just didn’t have enough room at my place for everyone to get safely under cover for the night. I didn’t want anyone stuck outside in the rain all night either. With only 3 back at my house, I could let everyone have a separate run in. I’m glad I did this as we got over 5 inches of rain overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment