Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Ride


I was rummaging though my trailer looking for something this morning and came across my bag of Christmas decorations that I've used for the yearly Bowdoinham Christmas Parade when I lived in Maine. So I grabbed it and headed for the barn. Lily came to me as usual ready for whatever adventure I had in store. After a good grooming, I saddled her up and commenced to don the decorations. This what not quite what she had in mind as an adventure but stood patiently as I put decorations all over her. I think she was a little embarrassed by it actually. I mounted up and rode over to Sally's place. She and Josh were outside with his two girls so they took a couple pictures for me. I then headed out for a trail ride. I did remove any decorations that might come off and get lost or caught in branches etc. I didn't do a long ride. Only 4.5 miles or so. Lily was not as quiet as usual when we are out alone. She behaved but was a little keyed up. It was still a very nice ride.







No comments:

Post a Comment