Sunday, May 28, 2017

Husband Ride

My friend Kathy was at High Knob camp this weekend.I contacted her this morning about riding with her and she said that her husband Ron had come to camp with her and he had agreed to go riding this morning with her. So, she was planning a shorter ride as Ron doesn't ride very often. So, I asked Fred if he would be interested in going riding with us. Much to my surprise and delight, he agreed to go. So, Marie got the honor of lugging him around It was great getting both my equine kids out and to spend time with friends and my husband. It was a really nice day and we had a nice ride. We rode for about 1.5 hrs. We dropped our husbands off and Kathy and I went back out again with Cathy and Anthony for a longer ride.

























No comments:

Post a Comment