Friday, September 30, 2016

Lovely Ride and Supper Too

Tracy and I made plans to ride today. The weather was going to nice but we were both busy in the morning. So, we made plans for early afternoon. I decided to just drive over to her house and ride her gelding Coal so I would not have to hook up my trailer. Marie could have used the exercise but I was just feeling too lazy. And Coal is such a nice boy and I've never had the opportunity to ride him, though he did live with me for one winter.

We had a lovely ride. Eric was left behind working hard on the house. We rode 8.2 miles out to Lorax and back. We rode into Kathie's yard but didn't see anyone around. Though we did get the horses and mule a bit stirred up. We rode fairly slow with Ellie Mae leading a good part of the ride.

The ride was followed by a delicious supper. It was so nice to visit with both Eric and Tracy and I had a wonderful day. Didn't bring my camera or phone with me on the ride so no ride photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment