Sunday, May 17, 2015

Murder Rd

We've been getting some very nice weather finally. I've been very busy with getting the yard cleaned up and looking respectable but Cierra and I have snuck in a few rides out back of the house just bareback and then yesterday, I rode down to Lola's with her for her lesson. We got there early so played around in the field. By the time her instructor showed up though, I was getting cold and the black flies were pretty bad if you didn't keep moving all the time so I rode back home ahead of Cierra.

Today I joined Linda and we went riding down in Topsham.  She picked me up as my truck is in the garage right now. Nancy's trailer was at the parking spot when we got there. She and Joanie were riding together. We didn't run into them on the trail but did see their tracks a few times. It was a perfect day and we had a great ride. We met a number of ATV but all of them were so polite. Marie and Gus don't mind ATV's anyway. When we got back to the trailer, Joanie and Nancy were there so they finished riding just before we did. A home owner right where we park lets us use his hose to water and wash off our horses after we ride so we did. There are still nice people in this world. I only found one tick on Marie and am hoping I didn't miss any. Stupid ticks.... in any case, it was good to be out on the trails and Linda is always so much fun to ride with.



No comments:

Post a Comment