Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Crazy Paint Mare

Just days after the blizzard we were hit with yet another significant snow storm with high winds. I shut the barn up once again for the night. The snow is really deep now and I knew it would be yet another day of clearing snow. While I was working in the barn this morning, India, the cat was following me around and finding cozy place near me to snooze. I'd brought my camera out as I knew the horses would likely act silly when let out of their stalls. It was uneventful with most of them but thankfully, Tinkerbell didn't disappoint me and gave me quite a show.



















Fanny, not so impressed with the deep snow. 


Marie, with no opinion I could tell of about the snow



Thistle helping me with the savings



No comments:

Post a Comment