Sunday, October 14, 2012

2nd Day of Vacation

Yesterday I did a local ride with Susie and her friend Mary Ann. I'd never met Mary Ann before. She and her lovely Morgan mare Surry were a lot of fun to ride with and I hope we ride together a lot more in the future. We met at Triple J Farm right here in Bowdoin at 11:00 am. It was a lovely day. Cool but sunny. Because Luke lost a shoe yesterday, I took Marie today. And imagine my surprise when I opened up my tack room door and discovered that I did not have Marie's saddle in my trailer. ACK! Thankfully, Nancy's saddle was in the trailer. Nancy is my friend that has been riding Marie. Well, I'd been wanting to try out the saddle anyway so where was my opportunity. It is a Sensation treeless saddle and has been working very well on Marie. The saddle was fine for me. We rode the Cody trails and had a lovely time.

Today it is rainy so I am puttering around in my barn. I LOVE having a barn to putter around in!

No comments:

Post a Comment