Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Morning Ride


The barn is progressing well. At least for a barn being built by just two people that both work full time jobs. We finished putting the metal roofing on the 2nd floor so that is all done! (Doing a happy dance) Anyway, no barn building today. Andrea came over today with her fiance to ride. Andrea's fiance has not ridden in a long time so I put him on dependable old Marie. After making some adjustments to Louie's new tack, we headed out. We rode the loop that starts from my house, comes out on the road just below the alpaca farm then back into the woods past the alpaca farm by the interstate overpass. Luke an I took the lead for the ride. We also acted as the clearers of spider webs across the trail. (shudder.....) Andrea's fiance did great with Marie. And Andrea rides Louie so nicely so we had a great ride. I think Andrea's fiance was a bit sore by the time we got back but he said he had a good time. I hope so, I hate to scare people away on the first ride........ 



No comments:

Post a Comment