Friday, October 14, 2016

House Sitting and True Love



I am house sitting for a friend this weekend. And the best part is I was able to bring Marie with me. She was thrilled by this as this is where the absolute love of her life lives. Marie and Cody have been an item for many years. They have done many, many pleasure, training and competitive trail miles together. Once I got Marie settled and my things in the house, I decided to go out for a quick ride around town. Bless Marie's heart, she didn't fuss at all about leaving the farm and her love to accommodate my desire for a tour of Bowdoinham on horseback. There are some very lovely old homes in town. And it's so pretty down by the river. It was a nice ride as they all are on my wonderful girl. Cody was sure happy to see us come back.















No comments:

Post a Comment