Friday, September 4, 2015

Wonderful Relaxing Ride

Today Mary-Jo came over to ride with me. We didn't get a very early start and I did have to work today so we didn't go out for all that long and only did 4 or 5 miles. Today was a fabulous day. Sunny, breezy, in the 70's and not humid for once. Cierra moved her horse yesterday and I was very pleased that Lily was taking it very well. My horse is out on lease right now so Lily is now alone here. But, she doesn't seem to mind. She was, however, happy to see Arthur this morning. She was very quiet while being brushed and saddled. No avoidance today. And she stood quietly to be mounting. Both she and Arthur were wonderful today and we just moseyed enjoying the lovely day. I didn't take my camera, phone or GPS so have no photos or map of today's ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment