Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Riding into the Sunset




Is there any better way to end the year than a wonderful ride at the beach? I can't think of any. We almost didn't go. Amy had emailed me to ask if I wanted to ride on the 31st but after listening to the weather forecast, she sent me a text saying she and Judy had decided not to ride as it was going to be too cold. I sent her a text back calling her a wimp. A short while later she sent replied that she and Judy had decided to ride after all as she could not sleep knowing I'd called her a wimp. HA! 

It was indeed going to be a cold day only in the 20's. We just hoped there would be little to no wind. We met at Popham beach around 1:00 pm. As luck would have it, there indeed was very little wind. We were all well dressed for the cold and we ended up having a wonderful ride. I'm so glad we went. It was Judy's first time riding at the beach. And it was Amy's mules first time at the beach. Mule and horses were all very good. We rode until nearly sunset. 


















1 comment: