Thursday, March 6, 2014

Too Cold Too Ride,


What a miserably cold winter this has been! UGH. Between losing Luke, the cold and the ice, I just can't work up the ambition to even try riding. My trailer is sitting in my icy driveway with a flat tire and they way I feel right now it may still be sitting like that in June, minus the ice, I hope...... But, I have been busy making horsehair jewelry. Thanks to my generous friends who have donated hair to me. I enjoy doing this and I'm now taking a few orders to make jewelry for others. 


















2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Cindy. Do you have an Etsy store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not yet Jaci. I have to have surgery on my hand. Nothing serious (carpal tunnel) and I don't want to promote this too much until I'm healed up from the surgery

    ReplyDelete